Monday, August 15, 2011

#1 PREFACE

    Every young woman is different, yes, but they are precious too.  This blog is for girls that do not have self-esteem because it's been caused by boys, relationships, childhood, and/or drugs.  I have been through all of that and I want to share my story with young women letting them know that they are beautiful in their own way.  So they don't look for their identity through guys, relationships, and drugs.
   When you are in pain, it's a real emotion that you are feeling and it all depends on how you deal with it.  You will not find peace from the pain if you look for it in giving yourself to guys, letting them have a power over you, and try to numb the pain by getting into drugs and end up with addictions.  Every girl that I know, will know, and have not met yet, are very beautiful and precious in my eyes.
   It all starts with how you see yourself, and it will show through your actions.  It breaks my heart to see girls not love themselves.  I did not love myself in my past and that is what I will share.  I completely understand why they make those decisions, because I did and I never found ME in any of it.
    I want all of you to know you are BEAUTIFUL no matter what you do. Love and accept the person you are. All of you mean something to somebody.  You are a precious jewel.
  Treat yourself with ~Love And Acceptance~






No comments:

Post a Comment